Terms and Conditions
Please be aware that the content herein specifically is intended for use by and only by customers who have assured themselves that betting in any form and the use of such things as betting exchange websites is both possible and legal where they are at the time of using the information within this site, whether this be their normal place of residence or not. Citizens of the United States Of America in particular are unlikely to be able to use a betting exchange and therefore we reserve the right to refuse membership or to allow any purchase on this site made from or appearing to be made from the United States Of America. If you purchase anything from this site you are confirming that you have read and understood these terms and conditions in full.
The term ‘Teamtask Direct Marketing Ltd‘ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 2 Parish Road, Minster, Sheppey, Kent, ME12 3NQ. Our company registration number is 5605828. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. Our experience with the use of any specific product or service promoted within this website may not be typical of any other person’s experience and we make no claim as to the likely income or result obtained by any other user of the products and services promoted herein.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us and also material that we link to on other sites that is not necessarily owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United Kingdom.